Reactivate Amazon Seller Account with our Amazon Appeal Service
WE HELP SELLERS APPEAL SUSPENSIONS & GET THEIR ACCOUNTS REINSTATED. PAKISTAN BASED SELLER ACCOUNT CONSULTANCY SERVICE.
We communicate with you to understand your situation as best as possible.
With our understanding of your case:
- We help you decide what the best options to take are.
- We help you understand what Amazon is requesting and to see if you meet the requirements.
- We advise you on how to gather and prepare information.
- During our process, we will be answering your questions as well as asking you questions as needed.
If Amazon is requesting documentation such as Invoices, or Utility bills, we will advise you how to prepare and to submit it to Amazon.
We will help, advise, and guide you through the appeal process as we wait for Seller Performance’s response
After understanding your case, preparing information, and answering your questions, we will compose the Plan Of Action / Appeal Letter for you.
- We will compose a plan of action tailored to your specific case.
- We instruct you how and who to send the appeal letter to.
- Each time you receive a response from Amazon, you will send it to us; we will review and discuss it.
- We will provide you with follow-up appeals as needed.
Most common suspension reasons
- Multiple accounts by the same person
- Listed against Amazon condition guidelines
- Listing reported as inauthentic item
- Listing reported as counterfeit item
- Product safety complaints from customers (or competitors)
- Restricted images or copy on detail page (listing)
- Used item sold as new
- Not as advertised refund reasons from customers
- Expired items
- Selling prohibited items
- Order defect rate too high
- High negative customer experience rating (NCX)
How to Write an Amazon Appeal Plan of Action
Have your Amazon selling privileges been removed? Or has Amazon notified you that your Amazon seller account is at risk of deactivation? Reinstating or preserving your Amazon Seller Account is not something you should try to do yourself, so don’t be tempted to hit that appeal button right away! An Amazon Seller Appeal Plan of Action (Amazon POA) must be well planned and thought out, so not only should you not use “self help” but carefully select the right Amazon Suspension Appeal Service.
Many sellers wonder what Amazon means by section 3 of Amazon’s business solutions agreement. Section 3 is simply a section which allows them to terminate your relationship with Amazon. It is written as an “at-will” agreement they can terminate at any time. But Amazon has put into place a specific internal appeal system to allow sellers a second chance at reinstatement. This system is very specific, so you need to address all of the specific points in their allegations and tell them the procedures you plan to put into place to make sure that another violation does not take place. However, if you absolutely cannot afford to hire a professional, here is how to write an Amazon Appeal Plan of Action.
Why is my Amazon seller account deactivated?
Of course, you won’t receive a specific clarification to your case, but you will know, which exact policy you have violated and where to search for the root causes of the issue.
What shall I do next?
What is a POA?
POA is an abbreviation to “Plan of Action”, which consists of three main parts:
- The Root causes of the policy violation issue. In this section you are expected to investigate and explain what you think led to the deactivation of your account/listing. Point out the reasons, specialist from Amazon will check it from his side.
- Actions you have taken to resolve the issue. Here you will need to inform Amazon on what you have already done to fix the problem. For example, if your listing was deactivated for a proper reason – you let Amazon know that you have deleted it and will never list again. Or, if you were not able to verify your identity – attach legitimate documents. There are tens of possible suspensions and absolutely all cases are different and need an individual approach. That is why if you hire an attorney to work on your case, we ask for certain details about your account to prepare a valid plan of action exactly for your case.
- Actions taken to prevent the issue from happening in the future. This section needs to be thought out throughly in order to understand how to act in the future and if you wish to continue selling on amazon, you have to let them know how you intend to do your business so that all their policies are followed.
Win Against Amazon
Schedule a consultation with our experienced Amazon Seller to start selling on Amazon again!